We look forward to hearing from you and want to hear your views. If you are a member, thank you. If you are thinking about becoming a member, give us a call. If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the application on this website and mail in your check for the appropriate amount.
This website is going to be continually improved and added to in the future. If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them. Please e-mail your comments to the address below.
Postal address : P.O. Box 865, Huntington Beach, California USA 92648
HBT Board of Directors
Directors & Officers
Karen Jackle, President
Tim Kowal, Treasurer Mary Jo Baretich, Vice-President Linda D. Couey, Secretary
HB Tomorrow has one overarching mission:
To preserve and enhance the quality of life in Huntington Beach.
More specifically, HB Tomorrow works for these public goods:
- Encourage citizen participation
- Promote a clean and healthy environment
- Pursue an efficient and safe traffic flow throughout the city
- Advocate for an open and responsive government
- Support the preservation of open space
- Encourage responsible planned growth
- Promote a sound infrastructure
- Advocate for responsible spending by the city government
- Support recreational opportunities for all
- Promote a sustainable tax base
What is HB Tomorrow working on in 2017?
HB Tomorrow is actively promoting and meeting with councilmembers and staff to make Huntington Beach the next non-toxic city in Southern California, removing toxic herbicides and pesticides from our parks and other public spaces to keep our children, adults, and pets safe, save water, and protect the environment. It is a safe, effective, and cost-neutral option.
Huntington Beach tomorrow will be a Non-Toxic HB.
Upcoming Projects in the City
See the PLANNING DEPARTMENT’S latest project update list for a quick reference and update of current projects.
City Council Agendas and Meeting Minutes